Hi everyone, thanks for all your feedback on the topics you’d like us to cover here. I’ve been collating them all and putting some ideas together for challenges. A few people have been asking about how this page is going to run so I thought I would share my plans with you (it’s a working progress so bear with me!)
- Weekly challenges, some will be more detailed than others but these will come from discussions on the group of what people are asking for help with. I plan to put these up on Mondays, the first one being 10th November once everyone has had a chance to feedback on what they would like covered and I’ve got the site up to scratch.
- Resources. I plan to build a page with useful links to anything and everything blogging related so we have our own little library of blogging knowledge.
- An “Editorial Team”. At the moment I am the only administrator on this group. I thought this would be easiest whilst we get going as I can keep track of who has been added etc but I am working on defining a couple of roles for this group to create a small team that will over see the running of The Bloggers’ Network together. I’ll keep you posted.
- Logo: at the moment, as you can see, I’ve just stuck the Blogging University logo on our site but I think we should have our own identity! If anyone is particularly gifted in Graphic Design and fancies creating us a logo let us know. If there is more than one then we can have a vote on the designs, I’m a fan of democracy!
- Other widgets/functionality: I’m working on sprucing our site up a bit so hopefully it’ll look a little more inviting and useful. Watch this space.
I think that’s all for now but wanted to keep you in the loop!